– LCHF style
Pennies Nutty Bread
Sturdy, tasty LCHF bread with a tough crumb. Wonderful with meats!
- 100 g Linseeds
- 150 g Pumpkin seeds
- 100 g sesame seeds
- 100 g sunflower seeds
- 100 g roughly chopped almonds
- 100 g chopped hazelnuts (or which ever is your favorite)
- 0,5 dl. oil
- 2 tsp. salt
- 5 eggs
- 150 g shredded cheese ( I use cheddar, but you can just use your favorite)
- Step 1 Heat your oven to 160 degrees (celcius)
- Step 2 Mix seeds and nuts in a bowl with oil and salt.
- Step 3 Whip the eggs together in a seperate bowl and add to the seed & nuts mixture along with the shredded cheese.
- Step 4 Pour the dough into the bread-pan covered in baking paper and bake the bread in the oven for 60-70 min.
- Step 5 Take the bread out and let it cool.
- Step 6 Slice and serve!
- Step 7 (Freeze into smaller portions)
To make it all easier for your my dear readers, I’ve made a checklist for healthy everyday juices for the whole family.
Sign up for my weekly newsletter and receive my checklist and 3 scrumptious, child friendly recipes, tried and tested in our household!