It’s getting colder outside and yummy in the kitchen!
One of the pictures is my new ID-card for work. YES – I’ve changed jobs and it’s one of the reasons why the blog has been a bit still lately (… who am I kidding… the last year!?)
But I am loving it – it’s very high paced but incredibly interesting and with the sweetest team ever!
(how did I get so lucky?!)
And now back to what the blog is all about… the foooooood!
My favorite morning omelet
Tomato & Basil omelet
Delicious homemade tomato basil omelet - LCHF style
- 1-2 egg(s)
- 1 tbl.sp. heavy cream
- 2 tomatoes
- 10 basil leaves
- butter/coconut oil for the pan
- Salt and Pepper
- Step 1 Whip the egg(s) and cream together in a bowl along with salt and pepper.
- Step 2 Dice the tomatoes and mix wtih the chopped basil leaves.
- Step 3 Heat the pan and melt the butter/coconut oil.
- Step 4 Add the egg-mixture and turn the heat down to medium low.
- Step 5 Lift the sides from time to time, all the way around and let the wet-egg mixture flow underneath the begining omelet.
- Step 6 When the omelet is solid on the sides, add the tomato and basil on one half and close the omelet.
- Step 7 Heat on both sides until firm.
- Step 8 Serve with the rest of the filling on the side and ENJOY!!
How do you make your favorite morning omelet? Let me know in the comments.
Related topics from NatureMama, that you will LOVE too: